[Insight-users] Eigenvector computation of Image Hessian

Krishnan V v.srikrishnan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 08:19:09 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am using SymmetricEigenAnalysisImageFilter to compute the eigen values and
vectors of the Hessian. I saw the sample code for Curve3DExtraction as well
as previous posts which talk about eigen value extraction but none on
extracting the eigenvectors. I looked at the documentation but cannot find
anything which will get the vectors. Maybe I am missing something elementary
but it will be great if someone can help.
Thanks
Krishnan