[Insight-users] HoughTransform2DcirclesImageFilter parameters units

Oliveira Dos Santos, Thiago (ISTB) thiago.oliveira at istb.unibe.ch
Wed Jul 7 11:56:37 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to use the HoughTransform2DcirclesImageFilter, but I am having problems to figure out the parameters unit. What is the unit of the radius (pixel or mm)? Is the SweepAngle in degrees? What about the variance, mm? As have the size of my objects in physical coordinate system, I don't know whether I should consider my image spacing to calculate the radius for example, or if it is already done internally.

Could any one help me with that?

Thank you in advance,

Thiago