[Insight-users] How to build Universal Binaries under OS X

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sun Jul 11 18:46:00 EDT 2010

I use a semi colon on every other cmake project I have. This is most
likely a hold over for when there was uncertainty in how to properly
handle the generation of the types.h file with multiple archs on OS X.
I was just surprised this has never come up before.

-----
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio