[Insight-users] building contour trees

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:27:48 EDT 2010

Hello,
        That paper, and one from our lab, are the only works I that
I'm aware of where these kind of trees are implemented in the 3D case.
Our code is GPL and can be downloaded from anonymous SVN. I can point
you to some recent papers on the subject and our code. Please feel
free to contact me.
Best regards,
                  Juan