[Insight-users] Segmentation validation Curves, Spheres

elhadj meljane elhadj.meljane at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:20:56 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I'm looking for a tool to validate my segmentation results in 2D and 3D:

  - 2D: I have manual and automatic segmented curves
  -  3D: I have a manual segmentation of a sphere-like structure and a
simulated sphere like structure

I would like to know:

-  Do I have to choose manually a set of points on the manual and automatic
   segmentation to compute a distance between the two sets (for example
   housdorff distance)?
- there is an itk tool (or a simplest way) that I can use it to validate the
segmentation?
   Thank you
   Sincerely,
H.