[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] CMake config problem: ITK + GDCM 2 + VTK

Roger Bramon Feixas rogerbramon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:31:54 EDT 2010

Thanks for your attention.

Stephen, no, WrapITK isn't enabled in my configuration.

Karthik, yes, GDCM has been built with the flag GDCM-USE-VTK set to ON.

I checked the following in my installed GDCM and VTK directories (include
and lib dirs):

$ grep -R VTK_VERSION include/vtk-5.6/ lib/vtk-5.6/ include/gdcm-2.0/
lib/gdcm-2.0/
include/vtk-5.6/vtkConfigure.h:#define VTK_VERSION "5.6.0"
include/vtk-5.6/vtkVersion.h:# define VTK_SOURCE_VERSION "vtk version "
VTK_VERSION ", Date: " vtksys_DATE_STAMP_STRING
include/vtk-5.6/vtkVersion.h:# define VTK_SOURCE_VERSION "vtk version "
VTK_VERSION
include/vtk-5.6/vtkVersion.h:  static const char *GetVTKVersion() { return
VTK_VERSION; }

Thanks,

Roger