[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] CMake config problem: ITK + GDCM 2 + VTK

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Sun Jul 18 08:19:34 EDT 2010

It would be nice for code that is duplicated in ITK and VTK (a robot
automatically syncs the MetaIO directories in ITK and VTK) to have an
automated mechanism for determining if it is being compiled in ITK or VTK.
Any suggestions on what alternate method to use?  I guess we need a var that
is specific and not exported via find_package.  I'd rather not create a new
one.  Surely one already exists and thereby would be a more general/elegant
solution?

So are you saying that having a find_package() in a use.cmake file is ok?

-- Sent from an Android phone.  Please forgive the typos.

On Jul 18, 2010 6:19 AM, "Karthik Krishnan" <karthik.krishnan at kitware.com>