[Insight-users] ask for help about Demons

flame zhang zhangtec at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 13:44:06 EDT 2010

Hi, ITK users
I am using the DemonsRegistration to match 2 image. The Demons use the
intensity of the image to registration, and I have an attribute vector on
each voxel now. I want to replace the intensity by this attribute vector of
each voxel, then registration the two image , but when I debug the code step
by step, I can't find where to replace the intensity value.
I read the ItkSoftwareGuide and Demons related papers,but I can't find where
to modify it.
Any information is appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Best!