[Insight-users] Which filter should I use for Mesh cutting ?

Daanen Vincent daanen at koelis.com
Tue Jul 20 02:11:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

No way to do it with itk directly ?

  _____

De : Jothy [mailto:jothybasu at gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 19 juillet 2010 18:29
À : Daanen Vincent
Cc : Insight Users Mailing List
Objet : Re: [Insight-users] Which filter should I use for Mesh cutting ?

You should use vtkCutter in vtk for cutting, that comes very handy for
cutting with a plane!

Jothy

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Daanen Vincent <daanen at koelis.com> wrote:

Dear all,

In an application, I have to draw an anatomical structure. This one is
represented using a mesh. Which filter should I use to extract the edges
when the Mesh is cut by a plane ?
None of the child class of the itkMeshToMeshFilter seems to do the job ?

Any idea

Thanks

Vince