[Insight-users] How to form a three dimensional vector image using three normal images

habibbaluwala2010 habibbaluwala at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:42:08 EDT 2010

Hi everyone ,
                   My problem is that I have three normal images and I want
to generate a three dimensional vector image using these images. For example

1. In the the first image I have the values for x deformation , in the
second image I have the values for the Y deformation and in the third image
I have the values for the z deformation .

2. I want to combine the above three images to produce a single vector image
representing the deformation field.

I just cant find the right filter/ function to do this step and if anyone
could recommend any ideas it will be very helpful .