[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] CMake config problem: ITK + GDCM 2 + VTK

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Thu Jul 22 09:53:19 EDT 2010

I think we have a solution from Karthik, but it would be good to get a
second opinion.  Thanks!

Stephen
-- Sent from an Android phone.  Please forgive the typos.

On Jul 22, 2010 9:46 AM, "Mathieu Malaterre" <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com>
wrote:

I reduced the issue to a 4 lines cmakelists.txt file. I sent it to the
cmake guru dev list, hopefully they'll have a solution.
I removed reference to GDCM since issue can be reproduce without it,
hopefully this will also solve the issue when GDCM is used in between
VTK and ITK.

Thanks.

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Stephen Aylward

<stephen.aylward at kitware.com> wrote:

> The Use file isn't used to compile a project.  The Use file is only
> used when linking with it.
Mathieu