[Insight-users] Problem with Linking a header file

habibbaluwala2010 habibbaluwala at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 11:17:32 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,
                      I have a problem in linking a header file in specific
' itkDivideByConstantImageFilter.h' . It lies in the Code/Review/ . When I
built the insight toolkit using Cmake I followed the instructions as given
in the ITK Software guide. I built the system without any testing or
examples. But for some reason , cmake has not built the filters from
Code/Review and I checked this because there are no binaries for this folder
present.

I have two questions here :
1. How can i build this specific directory and include it in teh overall
solution rather than building the whole ITK solution again?

2. If I cannot build this directory in isolation and have to build the
entire itk folder again, how do I it so that even this folder is built with
the solution ?

Looking forward to your replies.