[Insight-users] How to form a three dimensional vector image using three normal images

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 04:09:26 EDT 2010

I was not aware of that filter (as I never needed it). And sometimes filters
are so cumbersome to use it is easier and faster to write your own
specialized code (last week it was 2D histogram creation for me).

OT: use "reply to all", so there is my address in the TO list - otherwise it
does not end in my inbox, but rather in ITK folder with tons of other
messages - which I occasionally check, but those checks may be days or weeks
apart.

Dženan