[Insight-users] Error in in using FFTW

habibbaluwala2010 habibbaluwala at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:42:05 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone ,
                     I having an error while using the
itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h. I have used it as per the
example mentioned in the itk but its showing me the following error while
compiling

Error	1	error C2039: 'PlanType' : is not a member of
'itk::fftw::Proxy<TPixel>'
c:\users\habib\documents\itk\insighttoolkit-3.18.0\code\algorithms\itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h
88	elastic2

the surprising part of this error is that it shows an error in the FFTW
header file rather than the source code file . I was just wondering how can
we solve this problem or am I making a very obvious mistake.

There are also other errors that associate with the FFTW that show up

Error	2	error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_Plan'
c:\users\habib\documents\itk\insighttoolkit-3.18.0\code\algorithms\itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h
88	elastic2

Error	5	error C2039: 'ComplexType' : is not a member of
'itk::fftw::Proxy<TPixel>'
c:\users\habib\documents\itk\insighttoolkit-3.18.0\code\algorithms\itkFFTWRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter.h
92	elastic2