[Insight-users] Deformation field in Demons registration

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Wed Jun 2 03:23:59 EDT 2010

Hi Ganesh,

Not sure I understand your question. A deformation field is a vector
field not an scalar field. If you are looking for the deformed image
you need to warp your input image with the deformation field you have.
This will give you a "volume" and not a "vector volume"...

As for slicer IO problems, you may want to ask them directly.

Cheers,
Tom