[Insight-users] Filter for interpolate sliced in a binary volume

AdiCH adrian.anner at medivation.ch
Tue Jun 8 08:45:25 EDT 2010

Hi

I have a binary volume which is created form a DICOM volume. (For example to
extract the bone).

I have a manual edit mode where I can delete/add pixels in this binary
volume.

Now I want to add a multi slice edit mode where I can add some pixel in
slice n and some other pixel in slice m. Now I want calculate the volume
between this to slices. So all the pixel between the drawing in slice n and
the drawing in slice m are set to 1.

Is there a filter in itk which I can use for this?

thanks

Adrian