[Insight-users] What is the *correct* way to downsample an image with ITK?

Joel Schaerer joelthelion at laposte.net
Fri Jun 11 08:30:05 EDT 2010

Hi Dženan,

Thanks for your answer. I have tried various interpolation functions
(NN,Linear, cubic BSpline and Windowed Sinc) with a test checkerboard
pattern, and I am still experiencing major aliasing problems.

What am I doing wrong?

PS:

The pattern is here:

http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~schaerer/checkerboard.png

You can read my code at the following location:

http://cvs.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/viewvc/clitk3/filters/clitkImageResampleGenericFilter.cxx?revision=1.10&view=markup