[Insight-users] Error Building InsightApplications 3.18

jose garcia garcia.josef at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 14:19:55 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to build ITKFltkImage Viewer in InsightApplications 3.18 and kee
getting a warning and error:

Warning 1 Command line warning D9025 : overriding '/W3' with '/w' cl

Error 2 error C2872: 'uintptr_t' : ambiguous symbol C:\Archivos de
programa\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\xlocnum 590 .

I am using VS 2005 on windows XP sp2.

I found a reference to the same problem from Mr Zein Salah  back in 2008,
and the solution suggested was that i twas a 32 vs 64 bit compilation mixing
problem. I have checked that I am compiling in 32 bits. Some of the
application within the insight application do build.

I already build it again, and even move back from fltk 1.1.10 to 1.1.9 but
didn´t changed.

Any ideas are very welcomed.

thank you very much in advance for your help.

Jose Garcia