[Insight-users] Draw line in 3D Volume

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 00:43:44 EDT 2010

Hi Adrian,

Please have a look at the following classes:
   Code/Common/itkPolyLineParametricPath
   Code/Common/itkPathIterator
   Code/BasicFilters/itkPathToImageFilter
   Code/Common/itkLineIterator

You can find examples on how to use these classes:
   Examples\DataRepresentation\Path\PolyLineParametricPath1.cxx
   Testing\Code\Common\itkPathIteratorTest.cxx
   Testing\Code\BasicFilters\itkPathToImageFilterTest.cxx

HTH

Cheers, Dan