[Insight-users] ITK installation problem

Tanmay meet10may at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:18:51 EDT 2010

Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at ...> writes:

> Hi Luis,
I am copying the errors coming..please sort it out.I have send the attached
snapshots on your mail.kindly check.

the errors are:

Check for working C compiler using: Visual Studio 9 2008 -- broken
CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-
2.8/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:52 (MESSAGE):
The C compiler "cl" is not able to compile a simple test program.
It fails with the following output:
Change Dir: F:/ITKOUTPUT/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp
Run Build Command:C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.com
CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.sln /build Debug /project cmTryCompileExec
Microsoft (R) Visual Studio Version 9.0.21022.8.
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.
1>------ Build started: Project: cmTryCompileExec, Configuration: Debug
Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 15.00.21022.08 for
80x86
1>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
1>cl /Od /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_DEBUG" /D "CMAKE_INTDIR=\"Debug\""
/D "_MBCS" /FD /RTC1 /MDd /Fo"cmTryCompileExec.dir\Debug\\"
/Fd"F:\ITKOUTPUT\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\Debug/cmTryCompileExec.pdb" /W3 /c /Zi
/TC /Zm1000
1> .\testCCompiler.c
1>testCCompiler.c
1>Compiling manifest to resources...
1>Project : error PRJ0003 : Error spawning 'rc.exe'.
1>Build log was saved at
"file://f:\ITKOUTPUT\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTryCompileExec.dir\Debug\BuildLog.ht
m"
1>cmTryCompileExec - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped
==========
CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:8 (PROJECT)
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred

Regards,
Tanmay

> Hi Tanmay,Thanks for posting the screenshots.You are using correctly the
source directory:            C:\ITK\InsightToolkit-3.18.0I would like to see
the rest of the error message
> that you get in CMake.Please grab the full text of the error message that is
displayed on the bottom part of the CMakeGUI, and post it in an email to the
mailing list.Also, if you could take another screenshot of
-