[Insight-users] The problem of ITKFltkImageViewer.lib

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 20 14:03:21 EDT 2010

Hi Shaoping,

Again:

        Do not configure individual directories.

Please configure InsightApplications from
the Top directory

and

       BUILD the individual subdirectories
       that you are interested on.

This means that you will open the
InsightApplications.sln file inside Visual Studio,
then look for the project that you want to build,
right clidk on it , and select "Build".