[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] DASHBOARD FEST 2.0: Has Started ! : Join us to break the Record !

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.org
Mon Jun 21 05:24:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have problems submitting the experimental build results (see below). I
suspect that the problem is our firewall. What is the output port used for
sending the results to the Dashboard? Any other possible reasons for this?

Thanks in advance

Iván

Submit files (using http)

   Using HTTP submit method

   Drop site: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/submit.php?project=Insight

   Error when uploading file:
C:/SDKs/InsightToolkitBin-3.18.0/Testing/20100621-

0750/Build.xml

   Error message was: couldn't connect to host

   Problems when submitting via HTTP

Errors while running CTest