[Insight-users] DASHBOARD FEST: Quick Summary

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jun 21 23:21:52 EDT 2010

    The Dashboard Fest 2.0 finished two hours ago.

    Many thanks to all of you who joined to celebrate
    the Joy of community Testing.

      You all help to make ITK better every day.

        In a period of 24 hours we reached

                            1,254

       Experimental builds submitted to the
       Dashboard.

       Although this was short of the 1,500
       target that we were looking for, it is
       nonetheless quite impressive, and it
       definitely broke the record of the
       1,033 builds from the first Dashboard
        Fest.

      We will post a summary with the statistics
      of the builds by Thursday.

          Thanks !