[Insight-users] Error Building InsightApplications 3.18

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 24 21:18:53 EDT 2010

Hi Jose,

Thanks for letting us know that you solved the problem.

Having updated build instructions will be great.

We could put them in the InsightClopedia pages:

   http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/InsightClopedia

Please let us know if you would like to do that.

If so, we will create a page for this content.

    Thanks,

           Luis