[Insight-users] CURVE DEFORMATION from curve 1 to curve 2

Gaurav Sharda gaurav.sharda.uiowa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 16:51:09 EDT 2010

Hi!

I have two curves. One the AP view of cerebral angiogram and the other
Lateral view in 3D. Now I want to reconstruct a surface from these two
orthogonal curves. So, I needed some articles on curve deformation os curve1
(say, AP view) into the the other curve (Lateral) at various time instants.
So I can construct a 3D surface from that.
Does that make sense?
Can someone suggest few papers of Sethian or any other technique which could
help me out?

Thanks,
Gaurav.