[Insight-users] HoughTransform2DcirclesImageFilter parameter units

thiods thiago.oliveira at istb.unibe.ch
Wed Jun 30 10:49:13 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to use the HoughTransform2DcirclesImageFilter, but I am having
problems to figure out the parameters unit. What is the unit of the radius
(pixel or mm)? Is the SweepAngle in degrees? What about the variance, mm? As
have the size of my objects in physical coordinate system, I don’t know
whether I should consider my image spacing to calculate the radius for
example, or if it is already done internally.

Could any one help me with that?

Thank you in advance,
Thiago