[Insight-users] Gatens Label Object Representation and Manipulation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 1 18:46:46 EST 2010

Hi  Christian,

I believe that most of the classes from this paper:

  http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/176

Where moved into

                      Insight/Code/Review

before we released ITK 3.16.

Many changes were made to these classes in the process
of bringing them to the Code/Review directory. You really
should try to use the ones in Code/Review instead of the
ones in the journal paper.

In fact, when we moved this code, we used as a base
a more updated SVN repository maintained by Gaetan.

So, please use only the PDF document as the reference
describing the code, and use the source code that is in
ITK.