[Insight-users] itk::BSplineDownsampleImageFilter

jef vdmb jvdmb at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:17:23 EST 2010

Hi,(appologies if I missed your reply)I am resending my reply concerning the BSplineDownsampleImageFitler, just in case the previous message got lost.

Any ideas? Can I consider the 3.8 version as correct or was there a specific reason it was modified?
Thank you in advance for your help on the matter!Regards, Jef