[Insight-users] Cerebral Reconstruction

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 6 13:49:00 EST 2010

Hi Matt,

Does it have to be from the Visible Human dataset ?

If you are looking for a brain atlas,
you may find this one interesting:

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/BrainAtlas

The data can be downloaded from:

http://www.spl.harvard.edu/publications/item/view/1265

You may find this atlas useful, in its current form,
but if you really need the data to come from the
Visible Human dataset, you could register the brain
of the NAMIC Brain atlas subject, to the CT/MR
data head datasets of the Visible Human, and then
use the resulting Transform to map the segmentations.