[Insight-users] how to use ReinitializeLevelSetImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 6 17:28:28 EST 2010

Hi Baoyun,

The input to the ReinitializeLevelSetImageFilter
is not expected to be a binary image.

The input image is supposed to be a level set image.

The purpose of the filter is to correct the drift that will
happens in a level set image due to the inaccuracies
of computing its progress based only on a narrow band
of pixels.

Five minutes is an abnormally long time for this filter.

Are you compiling your code for "Debug" mode ?