[Insight-users] Error!

Arunachalam Kana Kana.Arunachalam at fh-wels.at
Tue Mar 9 11:22:29 EST 2010

Hi Fariba,

I think the itk header files are not added. Please check the properties of the project.

Project -> properties -> C/C++ -> general -> Additional include directories.

The Additional include directories should contain the folder which has itkimage.h .

For ex: if the itkimage.h is in itksourcedirectory/code/common, then the path should be added in the additional include directories.

It would be helpful, if you tell us how you built itk visual studio projects.

Regards,

kana