[Insight-users] [insight-users] Eclipse setup : debug, viewing sources and correct project tree

Antonin Perrot-Audet antonin07130 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 04:18:59 EST 2010

On 3/11/10 10:01 AM, Antonin Perrot-Audet wrote:
> I finished configuring the project yesterday, and wrote a small "how
> to configure Eclipse with a CMake-ITK project"
>
> Any feedback would be appreciated.

Already one error detected/corrected : new version :
http://fex.insa-lyon.fr/get?k=hH9rWzEll3ggNtwgWgX

I will wait until the end of the day and post an updated version
according to comments. I guess there will be english mistakes !
regards

--
Antonin Perrot-Audet
Electrical Engineering&  Computer Sciences, INSA Lyon