[Insight-users] Convert RGB image to CIE-LUV

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Mar 11 09:42:05 EST 2010

Hello,

I would derive a class from itk::UnaryFunctorImageFilter:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1UnaryFunctorImageFilter.html

You should be able to use itk::RGBToLuminanceImageFilter as an example on how to create a function and utilize the UnaryFunctorImageFileter.

Nikolas is also right in that you will need to convert to a vector, but I think that operation can easily be performed inside you functor.

Brad