[Insight-users] Still struggling with extracting information about objects resulting from a segmentation

Neal R. Harvey harve at lanl.gov
Thu Mar 11 11:54:46 EST 2010

Kishore

Thanks for the suggestion, but that doesn't seem to help.
When I make that modification and run the code, I still get the
same result:

Minimum Value from Segmented Image = 1
Maximum Value from Segmented Image = 135787
labelMap->GetNumberOfLabelObjects() = 0
Number of Label Objects is incorrect

I would hope that the value returned from
labelMap->GetNumberOfLabelObjects() would
be the same as the maximum value of the watershed segmented image.