[Insight-users] itk release and debug install both on linux system

Matt McCormick matt at mmmccormick.com
Sun Mar 14 01:05:14 EST 2010

michiel mentink <michael.mentink at ...> writes:

> I'd like to have two ITK versions on my system at the same time, Release and
Debug.That way I can debug a program when I'm developing and run the program in
release when Iwant speed.Does anyone know how to do that?Now I use FindITK() in
CMakeLists.txt, but I guess I manually have to point somewhere else?
cheers,Michael

In ccmake or with -D on the command line when you configure your project, set
ITK_DIR to the path where the version you want to use is built.