[Insight-users] Fwd: Few questions about quad edge mesh filters

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 17 12:15:25 EDT 2010

Hi Andriy,

I have recently change the threshold on the SVD decomposition for the
computation of the optimal position for the new point. These threshold
were too large...
It is possible that my changes may fix your problem.

If it does not work, can you open a ticket in the bug tracker with the
mesh in question, assign it to me.

thanks,
Arnaud