[Insight-users] Contour extraction

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 18 11:34:45 EDT 2010

Hi Preben,

Please give a description of the kind of input image that you have
and the kind of segmentation that you want to perform.

Are you trying to extract linear structures ? (tubes, blood vessels ?)

or

Are you trying to extract boundaries of large organs ? (livers, kidneys)?

   Please be more concise,

   Image segmentation is a very large field....