[Insight-users] ImageRandomNonRepeatingConstIteratorWithIndex repeatability

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 18 11:42:18 EDT 2010

Hi Julien,

Thanks for your detailed email.

It looks like you actually found a bug.

Please do the following:

File a bug report at
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/my_view_page.php

and attach to the bug report the code that
you have for reproducing the problem.

If you are interested,
you can also sign up for the:

                 "Adopt-a-Bug"

program
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Adopt_a_Bug_Program

and you will get  CVS write access to ITK.
(along with full developer status).

In this way you can commit the fix directly.

The main concern at this point will be to run a full
experimental build with your modification in order
to verify that the proposed fix doesn't break anything
else.

Are you familiar with the process for running an
Experimental build ?

What is your development platform ?
(Windows/Linux/Mac)  ?

    Please let us know,