[Insight-users] xxxxxSPAMxxxxx

Meena Prakash eshwari_2000 at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:09:38 EDT 2010

Good Evening to all.
I'm a new user to ITK. I'm working with Windows XP. I have installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 & CMake. While running the helloworld example program through CMake, it is not configured. It shows ITK_DIR not included. Also while running the code blocks of example programs of ITK, it shows header file errors and it is not running. Kindly let me know how to get started with ITK in simple steps. What are the installations I have to do and how I should run ITK programs. I will be thankful if I feel comfortable in working with ITK.
Thanks for replying my previious query.

Regards,
Meena