[Insight-users] starting with ITK registration

Stephen Yip stephen.fyip1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:43:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am new user of ITK. I made a CMakefile by following the instruction. I
successfully configured and generated a registration.dsw file. When I tried
to build a exe file, the following error occurs

........."registration.cxx
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "ITKAlgorithms.lib"
Error executing link.exe.
registration.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)....."

I then copied the ITKAlgorithms.lib to folder where i put the
registration.cxx and CMakeList.txt; the problem seemed to be solved.
However, it then asked for another .lib file.
Anyone is aware of the problem and know how I may fix it?

Thank you,
Stephen