[Insight-users] Initialization of higher resolution BSpline grid with lower resolution BSpline grid ?

Ahmed F. Halaweish ahalawei at engineering.uiowa.edu
Mon Mar 22 20:07:09 EDT 2010

I am trying to implement a multi-modality registration using multiple
BSpline registrations, with different grid resolutions to a account for
different sized deformations. I would like to start with a coarse grid
BSpline (maybe 4x4) and utilize the resultant BSpline transform to
initialize a finer grid sized BSpline ( 8x8  or 16x16). Does any one
have any insight on how to go about this task? If so, any pieces of code
would be of great help.

I apologize for the lack of proper technical terms and any confusion I
might have caused in doing so.

Cheers
  Ahmed H.