[Insight-users] question on cmake.txt

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:45:28 EDT 2010

> It works. Thanks, John!! I mean, in general, how does one know what library
> he or she needs?

When I have linker errors like the ones you posted I look at the ITK
source to determine what classes its complaining about. Then I include
the library that contains that source file. The library name in itk is
the name of the project in the visual studio class view. Also I look
at previous programs I have written and do a quick google search. I am
not sure what the official way is. Unlike documentation in MSDN most
of the doxygen documentation I have gone through does not tell you
what library that the class is in.

--
John M. Drescher