[Insight-users] muliple pahse Chan Vese, one partition totally shrink

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 11:44:50 EDT 2010

Hi, Wanlin:

I looked your paper at google book. However, I am still not clear.

I would like to following Chan vese multiphase scheme. My object may contain 4 segments or 3 segments. How to make the method having the flexibiltiy to deal with 2-4 segments? Does you method provide the flexibility to deal with varies number of phases?

Also what numerical scheme are you used? Can you send me your paper?

Thanks

Baoyun