[Insight-users] 3D watershed segmentation

Fri Mar 26 05:52:07 EDT 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to create an itk software for 3D watershed segmentation of
medical image. I'm working with vtk volumes. I tried the watershed example
founded in itk-examples but I'm not able to use it with 3D images. Do you
know how to modify the code? I changed 2 with 3 where I have to indicate the
dimension but it didn't work.

Another thing: does anyone already modified that code in order to be able to
insert seeds or different region of interest? I'm desperately searching for
a 3D segmentation software that works fine and accepts seeds (I accept every
type of algorithm, not only watershed).

Please help me, bye,

Marco