[Insight-users] Contribution: Filters to read and write for .off mesh file format

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 27 13:16:39 EDT 2010

Hi Guanglei,

Thanks a lot for contributing these readers  !

It is great that you are sharing your work with
the ITK community.

Please note that the venue for bringing new
code into ITK has been defined here:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_New_Classes_and_Algorithms

In short, what you should do is to prepare a
technical report for the Insight Journal:

    http://www.insight-journal.org

That should include your code, tests for it,
any necessary input data, and a document
describing the use of the code.

Please let us know if you have any questions
about how to prepare a report for the Insight
Journal.