[Insight-users] Insight-users] Registration!

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 29 18:57:51 EDT 2010

Hi Fariba,

Unfortunately, teaching about the use of the command prompt
in Visual Studio fall beyond the scope of the support that we
can provide in the ITK users list.

You may want to look for guidance with local developers or
follow one of the many online tutorials that describe how to
use the command line (with or without Visual Studio).

Once you get familiar with the development tools that you are
using, we will be happy to assist you with any questions that
you may have about the use of ITK itself.

At that point, you may want to start by following the Tutorials

       http://www.itk.org/ITK/help/tutorials.html

Particularly

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf

and reading the introductory chapters of the ITK Software Guide:

             http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 8:43 PM,  <fariba_yoo at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> Thanks for your helps. But it seems I really need extra help.
> Because I could just run Hello world example!
> I can't run any other examples!
> I am not a programmer nor expert in windows or dos...
> I studied the guides that you sended the links to me but there, I couldn't
> find any help in running examples with visual studio command prompt.
> I need a really step by step guide for running examples.
> I should tell you that I have InsightToolkit-3.16.0 and cmake 2.8 and I have
> installed cmake and then I build a binary folder and then I Configured and
> generated...
> also buil_Examples and Buil_testing values are on.
> then in Visual studio builded ALL_BUILD.
> I have done these and there is a weeks I want to run ITK's examples but
> there is no clear help...
> I appreciate your help.
>
> Regards,
> Fariba

>>> ImageRegistration1Test
>>> D:/src/Insight/Examples/Data/BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20.png