[Insight-users] DICOMDIR + ITK

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:53:58 EDT 2010

There is no standard extension for dicom files.The directory structure
that you see is one selected by the vendor. There is no standard
directory structure for dicom files. The OBJ0000n are probably dicom
files. Most dicom viewers will walk the directories and discover the
dicom images, collecting them into series.