[Insight-users] C++ syntax highlight of .txx files in VS2003/VS2005

Carl Bateman Carl.Bateman at icr.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 04:49:17 EDT 2010

A bit of a belated reply but, the according to the faq this method doesn't work (http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#Highlighting_.txx_files_in_Visual_Studio)

To make it work one also needs to update Tools -> Options -> Text Editor -> File Extensions

HTH

Carl

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.