[Insight-users] Change output file type

Stephen Yip stephen.fyip1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:46:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

I know I have asked the similar question before.

I tried to change "hdr" to "png" or some other file type. But the program
wouldn't run at all. I am not an expert of c++. I wonder how I may change
the output file in the DeformableRegistration1.cxx code.

I did change "hdr" to "png"...the program wouldn't run...

  writer = itk::ImageFileWriter<ImageType>::New();
  std::string ofn="fixed.hdr";
  writer->SetFileName(ofn.c_str());
  writer->SetInput(registrationFilter->GetFixedImage() );
  writer->Write();

  ofn="moving.hdr";
  itk::ImageFileWriter<ImageType>::Pointer writer2;
  writer2 =  itk::ImageFileWriter<ImageType>::New();

Thank you,
stephen