[Insight-users] Demons registration stopping criteria

elhadj meljane elhadj.meljane at gmail.com
Sun May 2 11:34:12 EDT 2010

Dear Luke,
sorry I don't have an answer for your question, hope that you solved it or
someone will help ...
But I have a question related ...
I try to use  itkFiniteDifferenceImageFilter to iterate with
f_{n+1} = f_n +dt*A_n
and I dont know how to introduce the A_n in this filter, I guess is done
with ?
FiniteDifferenceImageFilter<..>::GenerateData()
{
this->ApplyUpdate()
}

is there an itk simple example of an implemntation of the ApplyUpdate() and
how to use it to iterate with this filter.

Thanks,
Elhadj,